Hellcats not impressed..

-
2608226-6489522003-23742.gif

I saw a hellcat that was stripped of the A/C, stereo. power brakes, cruise control. they put old shitty drum brakes on it and took the fuel injection off and put holley carb on it. pulled the overdrive trans and put a 727 in. the thing ran low 11's, got 6mpg and cruised at 3300 rpm at 60 mph and had to adjust the carb every time the wind blew a different direction. they pulled the plush leather bolstered seats and installed a vinyl bench seat.

THAT CAR WAS IMPRESSIVE.

Now that's funny! Lmao:cheers:

This probably doesn't impress you either.

Attachments

• tumblr_m6bf2sTuNx1rp42ouo1_500.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 391
This probably doesn't impress you either.

the young lady impresses everybody, truth be known. I`m expecting my 68 fish to out run a(dragrace) a hellcat, but which one would your dumass get in and drive to cal. and back from here in ok.? I`d buy one in a heartbeat if I could afford one. wait till some one that's drag savy starts to turn up the boost and play w/ one !! your talking about a showroom stock car, not some liginfelter reworked corvett that cost more than the hellcat to start w/. or a highly reworked roush mustang

You have to be impressed put aside where parts come from nothing I can think of is 100% american made when it comes to cars .
The hellcat with all it offers and pricing is the best value performance car out there, it has a mystic about it that drives enthusiasts to take a look at Mopar .

Its not even an A-body. Yawn. It should be in some other venue.
Used to be when you looked at a car most of its weight was steel and the parts were rebuildable. It is a disposable world these days. Plastic and wire.
Where will these cars be in 50, no lets say 25 years.
Not worth being rebuilt outdated undesirables? Like most all american performance cars from any era other than the gen II hemi time span.
The buick grand national is one of the few that can claim fame for increasing in value in a similar manor to the 426 cars. Sad example but just to show it can be done by making
a car factory fast.
The hellcats do qualify as fast for a factory built car.
I may be wrong but I don't see these cars to increase in value by 95% within the next
25 years like our hemi muscle cars that they loosely mimick nor do I see them as a great deal or investment at 65,000.00. I can't afford one anyway so point is moot.
Good for the guys that can pick one up if they like. Could be fun for awile.

Its not even an A-body. Yawn. It should be in some other venue.
Used to be when you looked at a car most of its weight was steel and the parts were rebuildable. It is a disposable world these days. Plastic and wire.
Where will these cars be in 50, no lets say 25 years.
Not worth being rebuilt outdated undesirables? Like most all american performance cars from any era other than the gen II hemi time span.
The buick grand national is one of the few that can claim fame for increasing in value in a similar manor to the 426 cars. Sad example but just to show it can be done by making
a car factory fast.
The hellcats do qualify as fast for a factory built car.
I may be wrong but I don't see these cars to increase in value by 95% within the next
25 years like our hemi muscle cars that they loosely mimick nor do I see them as a great deal or investment at 65,000.00. I can't afford one anyway so point is moot.
Good for the guys that can pick one up if they like. Could be fun for awile.

Really! Really? Come on bro! the hell cat is the fastest muscle car ever produced! In the 60-70's the fastest production STREET cars were in the 12's. Ya some crazy exotics like the hemi darts and cudas were there but they weren't even street legal. Technology has come s long ways! Adapt or be left behind.

Not an a-body but a factory purpose built car !
When I win the lottery brothers you can bet your azz there will be more than one of these in my garage!

Sub 9 Sec and factory built !

[ame]https://youtu.be/uWyIfDt-Yho[/ame]

Seems like some of you guys are getting pretty offensive about this, I really don't know why. "stroked340" wants this kind of reaction, like majority of his posts on this forum he wants a reaction from people (most of the time in a negative way). He probably has a pretty dull life and this is his only form of entertainment... He's doing some pretty basic internet troll stuff here people. You shouldn't get offended at anything he says :)

Are you kidding? This is a home run for Stroked340. Hands down a winner. LMAO!

Now, back to that chic-A-dee up top.......

This probably doesn't impress you either.:tool:

Just wanna bump that, I mean REALLY bump tha..........
Oh,Plastic?Strip all the plastic off of/out of that duster twister and see what you have left.
Twister cause that's all you have w/any engine of consequence in there.I'll bet you an eddy
airgap there's 200 lbs. more steel in that challenger than the tin can you have to spend hrs.
welding the same into to keep it from winding up like a clock spring.And thats hi carbon steel
much stronger per lb. at that.How long will it be around?Um,I was walking the salvage yards
when these forever a's were already rusting into the ground barely 10yrs. old,w/rivets & some
liquid nails holding qtrs. on.Get real.As long as the owner&future owners want them to.
I love My old a-bodies,but a turn-key 10sec. ride off the showroom floor w/things never even
available 15 let alone 50yrs. ago,idling smoothly in traffic?It'll be there.Look how many early
80's 'vettes are still around, with absolutely no redeeming value(sic).

$65k ??my duster has been 11.00's for less then 30k...complete built car..all you "homers" keep lovin' those mexican hemi imported plastic wonders:D:D:D
Let's compare..... could you follow the Hellcat across interstate 80 doing 80 + miles per hour... for hours without overheating????? and give your passenger ice cold A/C?????? and get the same gas mileage???? and have the same handling if a deer ran in front of you???? and have air bags should you have a accident???? Have cruise control???? power seats????? And still run 11 flat in 100% street form including tires and exhaust??? And bring the same money should you ebay them in the same week??---- ahhhhh, the resale value..... hmmmmm...... and you think staying under 30k to run 11's in a duster is accomplishing something?????? lol. And which car do you think would pick up the hot chicks, your duster or a Hellcat???? Ummmm.... I think when we look at every aspect, your a LOSER with a capital L.. at least on this subject. Nothing personal, my friend :)

Are you kidding? This is a home run for Stroked340. Hands down a winner. LMAO!

Now, back to that chic-A-dee up top.......

LOL!, I'm sure he's quite pleased,how boring this thread if no one to oblige.I wanted to
edit the "tool!" sign off the babe post quote, I'm satisfied w/assclown, :D
Not sure what cracked means by "this place has gone soft", but don't tell stroked,we know
what he's workin' with as it is LMAO.

All I know - If I had the $$$$ there would be a Hellcat in my garage. B5 to match the Duster. 'nuf said.

Steve

If you haven't driven one you should. Is it the fastest performance car on the planet? No!
Is it the lightest? No! Is it the cheapest? No! Is it the coolest thing Chrysler Corp has released for decades? Yep! Does it do all things well? Absolutely! Should we bash our favorite car brand? Not me! Rant over!

-
Back