Hello again from Tennessee

-

Demonhead

Reaction score
Its been awhile since I was here looking for help on a vibration when I was finishing up my 72 Demon Factory 340. Everyone here says I am nuts as they dont think there is much there so I have learned to live with it. It does run very well. Great website here. ALso thought I would post a couple of pictures of the finished product.

Demon005.jpg

DSCN0472.jpg

DSCN0480.jpg

DSCN0475.jpg

DSCN0477.jpg

SWEEEEEEEETTTTTT!!! How'd you do that so quick??? LOL Congrats on building a fine looking car.

Even if it does shake a bit. :-D

Beautiful job.. Love the 72's. Is it originally a performance hood car without the side/rear stripe package?

Grant

Nice Demon!! B.B. King would be proud (I lived in Memphis quite a "spell" ) nice work.:rock:

Thanks everyone for the nice comments. The car was solid to start with, sold in Sacramento, Ca. I have window sticker, build sheet, etc. It was a side and trunk decal delete car with the hood decal ordered with the performance hood. I have owned it for about 5 years. Took about a year to strip down, rebuild motor, interior, have painted. No rust involved, which simplified matters. It has the original carpet, wheels, bumpers, dashpad, door panels, even has the original spare tire in it. It was advertised in the local paper and I was first to it. Was living in a basement of someone who bought it is San Diego years ago when in the Navy and drug it home when he was out. Thanks again to all. There are a lot of beautiful cars on this site. Fun to just look!!!!

Yes, build sheet says that is how it was born! I am still learning how to respond on this website. Forgive me for repeating myself!

-
Back