hello....all

-

moparderek

Reaction score
First time on and I can not wait to see this site. I have 3 a body s and a 68 pro street road runner .....I am looking to trade the rr for a 6cyl a body.

Welcome, with all those a-bodies you own it's about time you found the best site!

Another welcome to you moparderek!! Show off your hardware bro, we love pics!!! Geof

Welcome from the great state of Texas, post pictures. We love car ****.

Welcome to FABO Moparderek!

You will enjoy this site - There are lots of great people and information

Like to see some pictures of your cars - We love pictures!

Enjoy the site!

Ma Snart

My 67 Cuda for your viewing pleasure - more pictures in my gallery

Attachments

• 2nd Drag Race Side View.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 102
Hello!! to all auto enthusiast on this board. I have been engaged with some other blogs and forums since last three-four years. I am new to this forum and was suggested by my friend. I followed this forum since last few days, watching the thread posts regularly. I am really looking forward to join this forum actively. Thanks.... :newb:

Welcome to the greatest car site in the world. :cheers:

This is a great site. I take pictures of all of my cars. I have a new HD camcorder but I am not sure how to post on here. I made my first 2 YouTube car post.....but I never knew how to post them.on YouTube video #1 .....1971 dodge demon part #1 the other one is 1968 prostreet Roadrunner part #1 if anyone wants to upload that would be cool. I am working on my wife's 416. 72 Duster .....70 dart....daily driver 71 demon .....pro street 68 rr that has to go. And a 67 barracuda that I had shipped in from TX. I have had 49 cars and trucks and I would love to post pics only if I knew how ......thanks Derek from new York

-
Back