hello decided to join

-

junkaholic

Reaction score
Hello My name is steve I've decided to join after reading the posts on this forum for the last year. I've got a 72 twister that needs a lot of work. Awhile back I had given up on my project and decided to sell it, but after discovering this forum I guess I decided I'm not that unlike everybody else. Meaning we all have these projects that we want to get done, it just always takes longer then we expect. Anyway I'm glad to be on here & have enjoyed reading the posts here & the good information. Be talking to you. the junkaholic oh I've included a few pictures.

orange duster and dogs 003.jpg

orange duster and dogs 005.jpg

orange duster and dogs 007.jpg

orange duster and dogs 001.jpg

Welcome! That looks like a good solid project car. And its a 4speed, you gotta like that!

welcome! As you know this is the place to come for help with these cars, whether it be for tech advice or just encouragment throught the slow going build. The guys and gals here are some of the best people around!

Good job Steve:read2:. Looks like you took care of the picture addiction we have here At FABO.:cheers:
Jump on in and and enjoy this great free ride.
We have the best of the best hear.
Tec's to just good folks.

Welcome memike ,

P.S Nice Twister keep us updated.:-D:-D

You have found the asylum that is run by the inmates, and you are welcome here

Welcome Steve:cheers:
Looks like a good project you've got there .
My advice take your time do it the way you want so you don't have regrets or wind up re-doing things that were rushed to get your project completed.
Enjoy !

Dude, that looks pretty damn solid. I've finished worse. Don't look at the big picture, break it down into what needs to be done first in a notebook and it won't seem so overwhelming.

Welcome! I think 68 Sedan said it best, we're all nuts that can't be cracked.

Cute pooch in your avatar too.

Welcome aboard! Ahhh, I love to row my own boat. Nothing like a manual to row.

Always did have a soft spot for Twisters. Have fun with it, you have a great start. Hope you have the grille, that's going to be your big ticket item if you don't.

thanks for the warm welcome, I,ve got a lot of work to do on my project but it will get done. One of my biggest problems is that being mechanically inclined I get to work on all my family members stuff. I'm all about taking care of family but sometimes it gets to be a bit much.

Welcome! You will like it here.:-D Your floorpans are in better shape than mine!

-
Back