Hello Everybody

-

LeftyJD

Reaction score
New to the site, but been around mopar quite a bit. Had a '73 Challenger (318 car I built a 340 for it), a couple each of dusters and darts all through high school and college. Everything from slant 6's to a 451 stroker. Eventually had to sell each of them getting through college ect. Spent 2005-2011 as a crew guy with JFR in the NHRA. Had a clean 383 '68 Polara out there in Indiana. Came back home to California after the 2011 season. Just picked up a 72 Duster, 318/905 car with AC. Pretty clean interior, recent mild performance motor rebuild. Needs paint and a rear end upgrade but generally a solid rust free driver. Probably keep this one as a small block car, do the bolt on stuff to the 318 for now and eventually throw a stroker into it. Time to get back to playing with these things. Looking around here, lots of info to sift through and people seem to be genuinely helpful. Cheers everybody!

IMG_8745.JPG

Welcome aboard, Enjoy the madness and sounds like you know your way around these great moPars :thumbsup:

Welcome! My Friend also has a 410 stroker for sale when you are ready! I think he wants like 4500-5500 made 400 wheel not tuned

-
Back