Hello Everyone!!

-

STRIPE DELETE

Don't got no stripe!!
Reaction score
Hi all,

Just signed up tonight and wanted to introduce myself.

I have a 1970 Dart Swinger 340 (hemi orange). It has the original motor and is converted from a 4 speed to a 727. It has body side moulding which automatically makes it a stripe delete, so it's kinda different than your average bumble bee car. Other than that, it is pretty stripped down. It spent last year in the garage, so hopefully I can get it on the road this spring!

Here's a pic

DARTSwinger340.jpg

Dale

DARTSwinger340.jpg

1 of my favorite cars, 70 Dart Swinger in my favorite color. Welcome aboard !

Welcome aboard Stripe delete, Very cool car! I have a 1970 Dart Swinger 340, Red with a black top and interior, also has the same stripe delete option! I also have the high back bucket seats, with a auto on the column, also kind of odd!

Welcome STRIPE DELETE You and your 340 dart will fit right in.
Be sure to enter your dart in the A body contest!!!
There is a great prize and allot of nice car's like your's there.
Hope you enjoy this great site.

Welcome Dale, very nice Dart. You will see a few more around here. Hope you enjoy :headbang:

pic4.JPG

Welcome aboard, Car looks great.. now all you need is a hemi to match everything up.

PDR_0343.jpg

PDR_0343.jpg

Welcome aboard. Fantastic looking car!
Hope you get it running again soon.

welcome stripe delete! where are you at? nice car. :thumbup: lot's of good people here so enjoy.......

66340SEDAN said:
Welcome aboard Stripe delete, Very cool car! I have a 1970 Dart Swinger 340, Red with a black top and interior, also has the same stripe delete option! I also have the high back bucket seats, with a auto on the column, also kind of odd!

Thanks!!! You have an interesting combo!! Any pics? I've only seen a few pictures of 340 Darts the moulding and no stripe! I wish mine had a vinyl top!!!!

Thanks for the welcome everyone! I'm from Pittsburgh, PA by the way.

You all have some really nice cars!!!!

-
Back