Hello Everyone!

-

67classic

Reaction score
Hi Everyone!

I'm David from Carson City, NV and my wife and I are the proud owner of two classic Dodges; 1969 Dodge Dart GTS and a 1960 Dodge Pickup. The Dart was a barn find car that my wife has had since before we met, and we've been in the slow process of rebuilding it for the last three years. This month will be the first year since starting the rebuild that we'll be able to drive it. I have to be honest, it started as a GT and we converted it to a GTS with the rebuild. This was due mostly to engine troubles that we couldn't overcome with the original 318. So, I was able to find an old 340 that hadn't been rebuilt yet and we rebuilt it to a 430 HP solid motor. We also changed it from an automatic to a 4-spd, changed the rear-end to handle the added HP and added upgraded suspension and disc brakes all-around. We just got it from the paint shop yesterday and it's in the interior shop now. We expect it to be on the road by Wednesday of next week, just in time to take to Hot August Nights.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

20240729_235757231_iOS.jpg

20240729_235809373_iOS.jpg

20240729_235852849_iOS.jpg

20240729_235858086_iOS.jpg

Gorgeous car, love the color and matched wheels, good choice with the 4spd, ENJOY! AND welcome to the forum! BTW I'm a big Dodge truck fan to, just got my 56 on the road, let's see some of the truck photos to!

Hi Everyone!

I'm David from Carson City, NV and my wife and I are the proud owner of two classic Dodges; 1969 Dodge Dart GTS and a 1960 Dodge Pickup. The Dart was a barn find car that my wife has had since before we met, and we've been in the slow process of rebuilding it for the last three years. This month will be the first year since starting the rebuild that we'll be able to drive it. I have to be honest, it started as a GT and we converted it to a GTS with the rebuild. This was due mostly to engine troubles that we couldn't overcome with the original 318. So, I was able to find an old 340 that hadn't been rebuilt yet and we rebuilt it to a 430 HP solid motor. We also changed it from an automatic to a 4-spd, changed the rear-end to handle the added HP and added upgraded suspension and disc brakes all-around. We just got it from the paint shop yesterday and it's in the interior shop now. We expect it to be on the road by Wednesday of next week, just in time to take to Hot August Nights.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

View attachment 1716283006

View attachment 1716283007

View attachment 1716283009

View attachment 1716283010
Welcome from the Garden State!
IMG_4629.gif
IMG_4626.gif
IMG_4619.gif
IMG_4617.gif
IMG_4599.gif

The truck looks like Timmy's dads truck from Lassie many years ago. BTW, it is a good looking truck.

Welcome to FABO, welcome from South Jersey, and Home of the Big J, the USS New Jersey (BB-62) is the most decorated and fastest battleship in Navy history.

Image1342.jpg

A pair of very nizze mopars, welcome from Northeast Arkansas

Gorgeous car, love the color and matched wheels, good choice with the 4spd, ENJOY! AND welcome to the forum! BTW I'm a big Dodge truck fan to, just got my 56 on the road, let's see some of the truck photos to!
I happen to looking for a rear window seal for that Dodge truck. Not having any luck. Do you have any leads for where I might find one?

I happen to be looking for a rear window seal for the truck, if you know of a lead for that. Not having much luck in my search so far.
I got window seals for my 59 from DCM Classics. Seemed like pretty good quality.

-
Back