Hello everyone

-

71 dart R/T

Reaction score
Been on the site for a few months but never have done this. Figured it was time. My name is Preston Gingerich live in Oxford IA about 15 miles west of Iowa City. Started my first car about a year and half ago after returning from Iraq. I have a 1971 dart swinger that was in not bad shape 318/904 that I bought for my first start car. I have since than bought A big bolt pat 8 3/4 rear 323 sure grip and have a 68 440hp and 727 that I will be droping in it. Right now the body is at the body shop and I am doing little things on the car restoring parts bought a set of buckets and a console to make it a floor shift car. It is a slow prosess just bought a house and had my first child so the car has taken a back seat for a while. It,s nice to see a sight like this get so tired of reading about B and E bodies cars. Will keep everyone posted on my progress.

happy restoring Preston

If anyone knows where I can find a complete ralley dash with tach delete that will fit my car please let me know ([email protected]) :burnout:

Hey Preston!

Thank you for serving in Iraq (I assume you returned from military duty).

Great choice of car/motor combination! Do you have any pics?

:)

Welcome to the site and welcome back home. :notworth:

pic4.JPG

scan0003.jpg

welcome to the site!!! Try browsing through Mopar collectors Guide
mag, sometimes you can find some good deals.

-
Back