Hello FABO. Nice to meet you.

-

RPS

Reaction score
Id like to introduce myself to everyone. My name is Adrian and am the owner of Real Performance Solutions. Ive been getting alot of inquiries from the site, and after cruising around, Ive seen alot of great stuff on here. Alot of helpful info and insight. I dont get time to do the forum stuff as much as Id like, but Ill post up and try and help whenever possible. As far as our shop stuff, we are still doing the s/b kits and are finishing testing of our bolt on 3rd gen hemi kit.
Very nice cars and plans on the site guys!
www.rpsturbo.com

Welcome Adrian!
Funny how my B-engine setup looks so similar to your smallblock kit. LOL! Mine has a lil' bigger snail on it though. I wanted to be able to get to all the spark plugs and header flange nuts so my passenger side header looks like a Pipeline facility. I just made a log style for the driverside. I am glad to see someone working for the Mopar people! I have literally went bald building mine LoL.

Good luck in your endeavor!!

Welcome Adrian. I spoke with you yesterday....and I am glad you registered.

I appreciate you taking the time to answer my questions.

I enjoyed speaking with you.

Hope you enjoy FABO as much as the rest of us.

Again, Welcome.

Welcome aboard Adrian! Hope you enjoy your stay ... always good to get Mopar-oriented companies affiliated with the site in some way. Maybe you can speak with Joeychgo about a Vendor deal and make us some offers we can't refuse. :-D

-
Back