Hello Folks

-
Reaction score
Just doing my do diligence and stopping in to say hello. Been on several other Mopar sites for years, but lets just say they are getting " stale"...so I have been watching you folks here and looks like a great group, so just wanted to say hello.

Yes, I run an engine shop in Syracuse NY area, been involved in drag racing all my life, part owner in a Cuda Stock Eliminator car, sponsor a Top Outlaw dragster and have had a Summit National Championship car out of the shop,several track records and so forth, so I have seen it from many angles I guess. Also a primary stockholder in a NHRA Division1 drag strip , so I have seen things from that perspective as well.

Works waiting, so off for now, hope I can provide some technical advice, and simply " shoot the breeze" with some of you folks.

I'll get to my profile at some point and get it updated.

Good Day

Todd

Welcome aboard Todd! It's always terrific to get well rounded people as part of the family ... good motor guys are always appreciated too. :-D

Make yourself at home and enjoy!

Welcome aboard Todd. A ton of great people here make this an awesome site! You're gonna have fun.

Welcome to FABO, Todd, from SoCal. You're going to have fun here.

Welome aboard Todd,I'm surprised you have not come here sooner:tongue9:Great bunch here and the other for----bodies only.:toothy9:Check in at FBBO also,great place also.You will find your self here more and more:icescrea:

Al:pirate:

Welcome, Todd is a great guy. I purchased some engine parts from him back in January, very prompt with replies and has loads of information. :thumbup:

-
Back