Hello, Forum. Thankful I found you

-

'71 Dart Custom

Advocate of the Slant
Reaction score
I guess my user name says it all. I have a '71 Dart Custom. Blue w/ white top. 4dr, 225 /6 auto. It belonged to a "little old lady" who lived down the block from my house. She died and her family pulled it out of the garage where she kept it and parked it out back under a shed for three yrs, then I offered $500 and got it. After a battery and tune-up and many other little things here and there, it's been my daily driver for 2yrs now. I'm driving my 3rd old Dodge truck, but this is my first Dodge car. I love 'em. They go forever.
Anyway, I'm glad I stumbled upon you guys. I've been reading posts for a week or two now and there's a lot of knowledge here, and I could use some, if you please. I'm not a mechanic, just a poor guy who's had to work on his own sh** for the last 20yrs. Glad to be here.

Welcome to FABO,I'm sure you're gonna get all the answers you asked for,and maybe a little more. :toothy10:

Welcome to FABO, let's see some pictures. I have a 70 Custom, a 2 door model, so I have a little bit of knowledge on the Custom's.

Welcome!!! Ask away anything you have on your mind. There is a wealth of knowledge out here. Post some pics of your vehicles if you can.

I'll definitely be keeping the six. I've always been partial to 'em.
I'll gladly post some pics soon as I can. I don't have a digital camera, but I can acquire one I'm sure.
I appreciate all the quick replies. Really feel welcome, thanks.

Glad you found us, you'll be running 12's in no time lol. The Dart sounds nice.:cheers:

-
Back