Hello, from a long time Mopar racer

-

pittsburghracer

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Been around for years checking out the site but finally signed on. 40 years of racing Mopar big and small blocks for me and a Duster lover. Also raced a Daytona and 69 Dart and hope to be checking in daily.

Welcome. Look forward to you sharing your wealth of information

Thanks guys. Strictly a drag racer and used to be a street racer many, many years ago. Not sure if I know how to post pictures here but I will give it a try. The black 1970 Duster has an Re based 422 with Indy heads. Its gone 6.00 in the 1/8 and low 9.50's in the 1/4
001.jpg
my duster at PRP 001.jpg

Very nice cars, thanks for the pics!
I picked up one more 1974 Duster from a Friend. I wrecked my 1991 Dodge Daytona in 2011 and had it about 80% repaired. My Friend wanted to do a trade and after buying the head-up car I probably would have never finished it. Not sure what I am going to do with it yet but I have a 512 Indy headed engine almost finished sitting on the engine stand that may end up in it.
daytona and new duster 008.JPG

74 duster #6.jpg

Welcome. I'm just a little north of you, in Clarion. Haven't made it down to PRP yet, but when I do I'll look you up. I usually go to Quaker City. Friend of mine runs in the D.A.D.S. out there.

Welcome aboard. Your very active and as I read, very helpful over there. You have run that Duster quite well I must say.

Thanks again guys. If anyone ever makes it to Keystone Raceway (formerly Pittsburgh Raceway Park) Park please stop by spot 58 (Jack Lamberts old number) on the left side of the track and say hi. I to hope to joint in and do some heads-up racing in the Dads series at Quaker City in Ohio

Thanks. I did lots of checking out the site today and it looks like a great place to spend some time. A post I started on Moparts about going from a 4 inch bolt pattern to 4.5 pattern led me to a link on here. Trying to help my Son switch his over on a budget.

-
Back