Hello from Afghanistan

-

73_Swinger

1973 Dodge Dart Swinger
Reaction score
So here isit in Crap hole Afghanistan. My name is Jay im in the United States Marines. I'm originally from PA but Stationed in NC for now. i am set to be leaving here in the next couple weeks or so but we shall see if it happens. any ways on to why i am here My Car Collection. I have quite the collection considering im only 24.
1959 Nash Metopolitan
1500cc 3 on the tree White over Red. My Grandfather restored it and when he passed left it to me. runs but hasnt left the garage since i joined the Marines

1966 Honda Dream C200
i am the 2nd owner my uncle was the last hasnt run since 2004 but is so small i held on to it bc it fits anywhere

1973 Dodge Dart Swinger
Ipicked this lil hot rod up about 8 months ago she runs but has been in storage since i left. she is red with black top black interior cragar rims and a soon to be rebuilt 318. this is my current project car

2005 Dodge SRT 4
ialways have said no Replacement for Displacement BUT this lil red hot rod has half the cylinders twice the balls this car scoots like its no ones business. i really enjoy killing mustangs with my lil Neon.

2006 Jeep Liberty
Wifes car
i own all but the liberty she isnt paid off yet. i will prolly be looking to drop a new motor into the dart and am excited to Finally find a site for A body mopars it took me 5 months of searching to find this place and i already feel at home

Semper Fi
look foward to meeting you all

Jay

Hey man,

Say hi to bad Achmed for me, preferably with the business end of your rifle of choice.

Thanks for your service and keep your head down Bro.

Welcome! Great to hear from our guys in uniform. Stay safe so you can get home and get that dart screaming down the road.

Welcome Jay. I am in NC also, due to be arriving in Afghanistan in August. Hope you can get the hell out of there soon. That is quite a collection you have there! You have found the best Mopar site on the planet, you will find all the help you need here and some darn good folks. Hope we get to welcome you home before I leave in August.

So here isit in Crap hole Afghanistan. My name is Jay im in the United States Marines. I'm originally from PA but Stationed in NC for now. i am set to be leaving here in the next couple weeks or so but we shall see if it happens. any ways on to why i am here My Car Collection. I have quite the collection considering im only 24.
1959 Nash Metopolitan
1500cc 3 on the tree White over Red. My Grandfather restored it and when he passed left it to me. runs but hasnt left the garage since i joined the Marines

1966 Honda Dream C200
i am the 2nd owner my uncle was the last hasnt run since 2004 but is so small i held on to it bc it fits anywhere

1973 Dodge Dart Swinger
Ipicked this lil hot rod up about 8 months ago she runs but has been in storage since i left. she is red with black top black interior cragar rims and a soon to be rebuilt 318. this is my current project car

2005 Dodge SRT 4
ialways have said no Replacement for Displacement BUT this lil red hot rod has half the cylinders twice the balls this car scoots like its no ones business. i really enjoy killing mustangs with my lil Neon.

2006 Jeep Liberty
Wifes car
i own all but the liberty she isnt paid off yet. i will prolly be looking to drop a new motor into the dart and am excited to Finally find a site for A body mopars it took me 5 months of searching to find this place and i already feel at home

Semper Fi
look foward to meeting you all

Jay

WELCOME and thank you!!!!!!!!!

Welcome Brother. I am stationed at Ft Bragg so obviously ARMY. So when you get back look me up if I can help I will.

Welcome aboard, Jay. Did my own brief stint in Iraq in 2008 for 3 & 1/2 months, so I feel your pain. Thanks for your service, too.
Keep your head down, and get home safely.

Iraqi tanks1.jpg

Welcome, Jay. I'm new here also. I have a, 72-340 Demon, 2000 Ram 5.9 4x4 that sucks the hell out of gas and a 02 H/D Road King Classic. Thank You as well for your service for our country. My son is over there with you some where??? He's a Corpsman. Now with the Sea bees. And was with the 273 Marines in Al Asad, Araq 06-07. Good luck and be safe Bro.

Welcome and thank you for your help keeping my days safe here in Arkansas
I hope you are Victorious on everything and getting back home soon.
Looking forward to our men and ladies to come home as well
Sounds like you have some great cars to come home to, so stay safe and enjoy the flight home Jay

Welcome and thank you for serving our country.Anything we can do or anyway we can help when youre deployed just holler. Would be glad to help.

A heartfelt and thankful welcome. Watch your six and God speed your way home safe.

Welcome

pretty sweet assortment of cars.

Thanks for your service, and all you guys put up with, domestic & foreign...

JOE

Most importantly Jay, THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE!!! Keep your head down and come home safe.
Now, welcome to FABO! You're going to have fun here.

-
Back