Hello from Austria

-

mopar1885

Reaction score
After 3 years of owning my duster and regularly visiting this forum I decided that it is time to register.
My car is a 1974 Duster with a 318 cui and auto transmission and its my first carI bougth from my own money. I had to decide between a new european/japanese compact car or an old daihatsu as a dasily driver and the duster as a car for the weekends. As you can see I bougth the crappy old daihatsu and the duster. In case of the duster I havent regretted the decision.:)

Attachments

• Internet-2235.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 107
  • Internet-2021.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 119
  • Internet-2054.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 148
  • Internet-2163.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 121
  • Internet-2171.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 118
WOW! It is allways preety wild where a MoPar fan turns up. Welcome aboard!

Welcome on board. This is the best A-body forum on the Internet in the world. Nice Duster you have. Regards from northern Sweden

Thats a really nice Duster. Welcome to the board.

Welcome! Very nice car and very beautiful country. Tell us more. My wife & I were in Austria a few years ago during the winter and it was absolutely beautiful.

Welcome! Nice Duster you have there. I remember driving my Aspen over in Germany and getting stares- you must be a rock star with the Duster. Love Austria- one of my favorite countries to visit.

Thanks for the nice comments. I am from Vorarlberg that´s in the very west of Austria next to germany and switzerland.
I took the pictures last summer at the "Silvretta Stausee".
For to people how are interesset in some landscape photos I added some pictures.
By the way classic american cars are not an uncommon sight anymore, they are getting more and more popular.

Attachments

• Image-2145.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 89
  • Image-2151.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 86
  • Internet-2166.jpg
    184.6 KB · Views: 68
  • Image-2172.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 59
-
Back