Hello from Bavaria, Germany! '69 Barracuda Fastback

-
would like to see the history of that car and how it got exported as your the first locally registered owner? The assembly plant is (was) about 15 miles from my house. Unrecognizeable as now its a generic stand up building business park. :-(

would like to see the history of that car and how it got exported as your the first locally registered owner? The assembly plant is (was) about 15 miles from my house. Unrecognizeable as now its a generic stand up building business park. :-(

I want/will work up the history of the car as far as I can.
Currently I only know:

California Black Plate
Last owner was a law firm in Los Angeles (Westlake South).
I found a Registration in the car valid from 2008 to 2009. Issued to a lawyer who works in the same law firm the car was latest registered to.
So it was at least in the same hand from 2008 to 2019.
In 2019 the car was imported to Germany. A german car scout/dealer has found the car and brought it to Germany. (Unfortunately the dealer did not collect more information about the cars history)

I contacted the law firm for more information about the car but did not get feedback yet.

This is the original broadcast sheet of the car:

71e6f3a3-ee99-4bbb-8479-049bf7e723cc.jpg

Danke! Ein Deutsch/Amerikaner? :D

Danke! Sind ja doch einige Deutsche hier.

Wow, what a cool story! You surely did something in your life!
Thank You very much for the advice for the stripes, I will keep that in mind!

3rd generation Deutsche :). Learned to speak a little in school and tried to keep learning. Was supposed to travel over there last August but covid happened :(. Still planning on going as soon as travel restrictions are lifted. Cool to see these cars all over the world!
1403367-0378ad65a84a4e59173f225c496b0dce.gif

external-content.duckduckgo.com.gif

>About 1975, I purchased my First Barracuda fb. It was a 69 GreenMachine,sorta like yours except it had a white interior and a slanty automatic. I crashed it on the night of my wedding social, 20 miles from the party, so we never did get back there.
>In 78, I purchased a Blue68 to Hotrod, but didn't get to it until 96 finishing it in 1999.
>In 83 I bought a 69 'Cuda, my First 340 Barracuda. it was BronzeFire with a 4-speed.
>In about early 90s, I got me a 67 Yellow one, a roller with no engine or trans. It had been a 273/auto
> Along the way, I purchased two more fastbacks for parts.
So as you can see, I'm kindof a fastback freak. Congrats on your purchase.

Welcome to FABO.

Was last in Munich in 72 for the Olympics. Left the day before shtf.
Stationed in Schweinfurt from January 72 until August 74. Had a lot of fun in that country.

-
Back