Hello From Michigan

-

kc8lbn

Reaction score
Name is Jason, I just drove to Chatanooga,Tn to pick up my dream car. Its a 1970 Dart Swinger. Missing some parts but in very good shape overall. I started the process of stripping it down for a complete rotisseri, and was very surprised at what good shape it is in. I deceided to stop for a few weeks and build a new home just for the Dart, the garage was just not personal enough for it8). Its getting its own 24x24 garage out back. I will be doing all sheet metal and body work as well as motor and trans.

Right now I have a 1976 440 stroked to 500 with a 440 source kit, have not deceided on heads yet? 727 is tore down and awaiting parts for assembly from CRT. I am documenting the complete process so I will be posting pics soon.

So Hi to all and thanks for letting me be a part of this forum, I'm sure I will be able to contribute some as well as ask alot of questions.:-D

Hi Jason, welcome, and congrats on the new wheels! I'm new too, this is a great site. Nice people, & lots of help when you need it.

Welcome Jason!! Hope the shop is coming along fine.
Jump on in an enjoy this great site.

Hey Jason! Another Michigander! I'm from Linwood, just north of Bay City. I have a 70 Swinger also but mine only has a 318. I actually found mine up in Sterling & it's not in bad shape at all either. Never thought I would find anything worth a damn up here.

Hi Jason, glad to see another Michigan Mopar owner on the site.
For that motor, may I suggest the new Edelbrock Victor heads.

welcome I allways have liked the 1970 swinger. I have A 1964 Dart GT with a 340 fenderwell headers[installed in early 1970's]4 speed 8 3/4 and 391 sure grip it's funto drive but the cops allmost hear me coming about 2 blocks away I guess it needs more exhaust HA HA HA. BY the way I'm in Jackson.

-
Back