Hello from MO!

-

MOBodyman

Reaction score
Hi,
I guess I had better take a little time to post and introduce myself since I actually signed up a few days ago.
I've been a Mopar man since the 70's. My first hot rod was a 69 SuperBee. I trade 2 Ford pickups for it, best trade I ever made! I've owned many Mopars of all body styles since. I now own some other body styles also but since this is for a-bodies I'll list them here beginning with the oldest.
67 Barracuda ragtop, yellow, black, black, original paint, top, and interior, 273, auto, p/s.
68 Barracuda ragtop, surf turquoise, white, black, nice driver that was redone a few years ago. 318, auto, p/s. I've driven this car almost 6,000 miles since buying it last September.
68 Barracuda coupe, partially stripped shell, parts car ?, future project?, haven't decided.
69 Barracuda fastback, sort of complete, haven't decided it's fate yet, either.
73 Dart Swinger, /6, auto, p/s, a/c, non-running project car you'll probably see in the for sale section since I'll never have time to work on it.
73 Duster, red, white canopy roof, parchment interior, spacemaker pack. /6, auto, p/s, a/c. My semi-daily driver, I've put 10,000 miles on this car in the past year.
I've also got some b-body stuff and some Shelby front-drivers. You may get to see them in the for sale section also.
I met 71Dart at Columbia Sunday, hope to hear from all the other MO guys as well.
Later,
Dallas

Welcome, from the North Dallas. It's a good place to be 8)

DSCF0016.jpg

70 Duster (Small).JPG

valiantdave,
I remember seeing your car there. Too bad I didn't get to say "HI". Very nice car you have, is it a big block?
I had the Duster in the swap meet section. They kind of hid me down by the truck and trailer parking area though, so you might not have seen it.

68signetv8,
Thanks for the welcome. Looks like you have a couple of nice cars there also. I hope I can get some pics up before too long. I just need to spend a little more time with this computer and figure out how to do it.
Later,
Dallas

-
Back