Hello from Overseas

-

JayBe

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm Jörg and I live in Germany.
A few years ago I fulfilled my dream of owning a classic American V8 and was more or less accidentally infected with the Mopar virus in form of a 68 Dart.
Since then I have been reading a lot here and have gathered a lot of valuable information (e.g. front end rebuild, tune up, ..).
After work and spending time with our two small children, I enjoy my limited free time in a quiet garage. I think that's what keeps me mentally stable ;)
So this hobby saves me from expensive therapy sessions. At least that's my argument to justify the Mopar surcharge on parts, especially here overseas

Thx to everyone for this valuable community
J
dart_loaded.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome. I lived near Frankfurt Germany for three years (1981-84) while I was in the USAF. Germany was a beautiful place, there was always something to do, and the German people were so friendly.

Hello everyone,

A few years ago I fulfilled my dream of owning a classic American V8 and was more or less accidentally infected with the Mopar virus in form of a 68 Dart.
Since then I have been reading a lot here and have gathered a lot of valuable information (e.g. front end rebuild, tune up, ..).
After work and spending time with our two small children, I enjoy my limited free time in a quiet garage. I think that's what keeps me mentally stable ;)
So this hobby saves me from expensive therapy sessions. At least that's my argument to justify the Mopar surcharge on parts, especially here overseas

J
View attachment 1716301786
I thought it was therapy also but . . . Good luck with the car as many helpful members plus resources are here.

Patience is the main key to bliss, plus youth.
Jeff

Hello everyone,

J
View attachment 1716301786
Nice find on the Dart, looks great and will be a worthy project or just leave it as it is, Looks great!

-
Back