Hello from PA

-

gold68dart

Reaction score
Greetings! I've been a lurker on her for quite some time and finally got around to getting my account set up here.

I come from big MOPAR family...especially A-bodies. I have a '68 dart that I purchased back in 1995 with 44K miles on...with its original slant six, original paint, black vinyl top, interior, chrome all in perfect condition. Few years later I dropped in a 340/904 auto. Now has about 66K miles. I'm in the process of building a small block stroker engine (416) mounted to a 4-spd. Looking forward to getting some tips on the build from you guys!

Mark

Welcome to FABO, Gold68.
Know that area well; grew up in Williamsport with family in Wikes Barre, and later lived in Palmer Twp. next to Easton, PA.

Welcome you will find that 99.9% of the people you chat with and deal with are great! I have not had one bad experience myself. You will find many cool, interesting things that go on here. Tons of Info in past post and threads. Throw a pic of your car or cars up if you can I always enjoy seeing other Mopars!

Welcome! I grew up in Pa myself (Harrisburg/ Reading/Hamburg area).
Very pretty area in the Poconos. Used to go to Pocono Manor back in the day. If you like great cars, good humor-( check out the on going saga of " My Duster a chick magnet?") and great people on here!

Greetings! I've been a lurker on her for quite some time and finally got around to getting my account set up here.

I come from big MOPAR family...especially A-bodies. I have a '68 dart that I purchased back in 1995 with 44K miles on...with its original slant six, original paint, black vinyl top, interior, chrome all in perfect condition. Few years later I dropped in a 340/904 auto. Now has about 66K miles. I'm in the process of building a small block stroker engine (416) mounted to a 4-spd. Looking forward to getting some tips on the build from you guys!

Mark

Welcome, Mark! great name 8-)

Its about time you got on here!! I have been telling you about all the great information I have learned from being on here. I'm his brother so i'm allowed to give him a hard time.

Hey abodyjoe...FYI...we are the 2 next to RMS at carlisle. :)

I also live in Northeast Pa. My name is Steve , Welcome to a great site I became addicted quick.

Attachments

• scan0001.jpg
    187.5 KB · Views: 141
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! I hope to get some pics of my dart up soon...just need to dig it out from the winter storage. :)

hey all you guys from the pocono and lehighton area. in aug. we are heading to whitehaven for a little show. we will be cruising right through lehighton and jim thorpe to get there. you should meet up with our caravan...

Looks like I have some where to go with the Duster in August.! I'm located just our side Kutztown.

got the date. its aug 21st. its right in the middle of white haven. nothing big really. we do it for the nice ride up there. its a 2 hour drive for us and we hit triple digits on the NE extension on a regular basis..:). we are doing a little different scenic route this year though. the cars usually get there around noon..

-
Back