hello from rockville, va!

-

7demon2

Registered User #1824
Reaction score
ok, i guess it is time to get the introductions out of the way. my name is gregg. i have been coming here to this site for awhile now lurking in the back ground, but decided to join today. i think this site is great. it is still growing but is very polished at the same time. i have a 1972 dodge demon. # matching, 340 auto. have build sheet and fender tag. currently waiting to here back from galen......it is an interesting car to me. i know alot about it's history, back to 1978 it's second owner. it is well traveled. started out in north carolina, moved to fla. ,moved to wisc., moved to kansas, now in va! car is a survivor. 88,000 original documented miles. born black w/ white stripes, white bucket interior. still has it's original vinal top, but someone dyed it black. i will put it back to white soon. it is the only one i have seen with this combo. it runs great, and still has alot of it's original parts on it. i don't have any current pictures of it, but i do have the ones i got from it when i bought it. anyway i am lucky enough to have it, and to have it as my first mopar. it won't be my last! oddly enough i got bite by the mopar bug over the summer at this years all chrysler nationals in carlisle pa. it was the first time i had attended! luckly my wife loves muscle cars as well :wink:

DSC07061.JPG

DSC07074.JPG

DSC07077.JPG

hey thanks guys! onehellofadart your dart is what my wife wants to get next! 71 or 72 swinger or scamp. love that color. looks mean!

hey thanks Buschi340! cool mopar in germany! can't beat cars indoors....like the cat too. i have 3 myself.

hey thanks guys! there are some awesome cars on here. everyone of us are lucky to have one of these cars. i love all body styles from chrysler ,but the a's have just got something to me......can't lay my hand on it but it is there. this is my first mopar i have ever owned. it won't be the last :love10:

-
Back