Hello from St. Louis, MO

-
Reaction score
New member from the St. Louis, MO area. Currently do not have an A-body, but have had several over the years.

My 1st A-body was a 68 Valiant that I built in high school in the late 80s, long before they were considered cool. I built a mild 360 and dropped it in over Christmas break my senior year of high school. While not fast by today's standards, it ran 13s back then, quick enough to have fun with the new performance cars of the time. It went through a few owners after me, but the last I heard the car is down in the Joplin, MO area, running much quicker, and overall a nicer car. I have had a few 67-69 Darts, a Demon, and a Hemi Duster that I bought at a garage sale back in 2011.

I mainly mess with B and E-bodies now, but my youngest son has an interest in cars, so keeping an eye out for a 67-69 Valiant to put our 300hp 360 MP crate engine in. Joining this page to mainly follow the classified sections, and plan to list some stuff for sale in the coming weeks.

Thanks,
Scott
St. Louis, MO

Valiant1.jpg

Valiant-Centerlines.jpg

Image1.jpg

DSC02644.JPG

DSC03566.JPG

20180610_111852.jpg

DSC04762 - Copy.JPG

Last edited:
welcome my friend. from you and dad's old gateway tech guy not named al devan. rick woolsey
Hi Rick! I enjoyed those days at Gateway. We have not been racing as much as we used to since my boys are involved in various sports. I'll tell Dad you said Hi.

Welcome from S/W Florida. Used to live up in that area ! And race at Gateway also !

-
Back