Hello from SW Washington

-

Magiver

Reaction score
Hi to all.
I just joined this group because I recently purchased a 1968 Dodge Dart. I'm not new to Mopar just to the A body. While still in hi-school I was given the old family 1960 Dodge Dart to drive. Yup, the first car built by Dodge to be called (Dart), that I know of. It was not an A body, during the first few years. All I had to do was to keep it running. I probably spent more time working on it than driving it. Then a 1964 Dodge Polara convertable 383 4 speed, followed by a 1969 Plymouth Roadrunner, then a 1969 Dodge Charger. Like most owners of these cars I wish I still had them because now I can't afford them if there in decent condition.
I kind of fell in to a good deal on a good looking driver 68 Dart 2 door hardtop 270. It currently has a 225/6 but I can't leave that alone. I love V8s. So I'm doing the research to change that. I don't intend to make a GTS clone, just a wolf in sheeps clothing. Yes, the car is white.

Welcome, I live right by you here in Vancouver (WA). Give us a call at Firm Feel when you're ready for suspension upgrades!

-
Back