Hello from Texas

-

SomeRandomDude

Reaction score
Just stopping by to say hello and introduce myself. I've been slowly putting together a list of work to do on my '73 Dart and just about every useful web search ends up at FABO - so here I am! As for the car - it's a '73 Dart that is pretty damn close to original. It's numbers matching and the only thing that's really been changed from factory is the Modtop being replaced (which I can't say I'm upset about) and the original AC being pulled (which I am definitely upset about given how hot it's been this month...). I've been hesitant on changing anything but recently decided that I'm not planning on ever selling - plus it's not like it's a highly sought-after collector car where the value of keeping it original is there. So that all said I'm going to slowly work on making this an even more fun and comfortable ride.
It's a 318 (which I plan on keeping) but will be adding a cam and headers. The rear end is currently a 7 1/4 but I'm currently shopping for an 8 1/4. Shopping around for a good AC kit to put on. ESPO springs are on the way and a front end rebuild shortly after to tighten up the ride. Anyway - tons of projects coming up so I'm sure I'll have a few questions and wanted to introduce myself first. Oh - and here's the car as she sits today.

20240725_143345~2 (1).jpg

Good looking Dart. Depending upon your actual location in Texas, you might look into the Southwest Mopar Mini Nationals the last Saturday of September.

Welcome, from Oklahoma. Nice ride. We have Southern Plains Mopar Fest up here in East Central Oklahoma.

There are several A/C kit producers in DFW and in San Antonio.

I might have to go to the SW Mopar Nationals!

Welcome, from Oklahoma. Nice ride. We have Southern Plains Mopar Fest up here in East Central Oklahoma.

There are several A/C kit producers in DFW and in San Antonio.

I might have to go to the SW Mopar Nationals!
Anyone in particular you'd recommend on the A/C kits?

-
Back