Hello from Wisconsin

-

speedy70

70 Duster
Reaction score
Hi. New to the site,more of a b-body guy but recently bought a 70 duster that needs a lot of work. Hopeing to get some info and posibly some parts for it on this sight.Thanks

Welcome from Newburg,Wis--I just finished a 70 Duster and have parts left over let me know what you need Steve

Welcome, I thought you all were down at the Capitol raising hell.
LMAO

Jim

No, some of us have to work for a living, besides where would I get a Doctors excuse to go protest?
They were handing them out like candy (doctors excuses) is what I heard, lets see $85,000 with benefits, only work 9 months out of the year, have just about all federal holiday off, lets not forget xmas and spring break, yep lots to whine about there eh?? oops I just hijacked the thread sorry bout that good thing I am from WI.

They were handing them out like candy (doctors excuses) is what I heard, lets see $85,000 with benefits, only work 9 months out of the year, have just about all federal holiday off, lets not forget xmas and spring break, yep lots to whine about there eh?? oops I just hijacked the thread sorry bout that good thing I am from WI.

No kidding! I heard that Ill picked up 14 extra Democrats last week!! LOL

-
Back