Hello, I need some advice and opinions please.

-
Not worth 18 Grand. Most of the things people are complaining about have to do a their particular taste/what they like and don't address the fact that the car has a lot of non-original stuff....it was not a high-performance car 'so to speak'... and it probably had the torsion bars unwound to drop the front which is a major problem for handling.

Ask yourself this...
If all the bolt on's were removed from the 6,500 dollar car... would they add up to the 12,000 they're asking for it all?
It's a buy n flip venture out of someones garage....

I've been offered 8500 for my 67 valiant signet , a slant car with 340 4spd stuffed into it, In primer...so think about that.

Last edited:
Agree.
If you make that your first Mopar, you'll be cursed.
Find a better one.
Make it a good experience!
Keep us posted.
Joe

Welcome to FABO, and glad you asked first instead of buying. Check the cars for sale section here on the site. For comparison sake, there was a 69 383 Barracuda for sale here locally, claimed to be an original low mileage car, I did see it in person, though I didn't get really close and personal with it, for 38k CAD. Obviously a higher priced car, about 30k USD, but a much better buy in all likelihood than an 18k POS that will cost you another 10k or more before it's roadworthy.
Just my .02.

-
Back