Hello I'm a New Member From Ohio

-

Carpainter

Reaction score
Hello I'm new to this forum but have been on other forums before. I am a High School Career Center Auto Collision Instructor with 20 years of auto body experience. My A Body is a 1974 Plymouth Duster that started out with the six cylinder engine but was bought by me with a stock 318 installed. I plan on changing the engine to a 360 slightly radical street engine. My daily driver is a 2006 Dodge Charger R/T with a 5.7L Hemi.

Welcome to FABO from SoCal! You're going to have fun here.
Gotta have pics of your rides 'cause :worthles:

Thanks guys I will help out with any paint and refinish questions you might have and give you the best answer I know.

Welcome to FABO. I'm sure we will be asking questions about bodywork/paint. Be ready.

Welcome to FABO and I will be picking your brain as I start my restoration on my 67 barracuda. I will need lots of advice on replacing Floor pans, Trunk pan, and quarter panels. That is for another post so welcome again to FABO

Welcome to FABO and I will be picking your brain as I start my restoration on my 67 barracuda. I will need lots of advice on replacing Floor pans, Trunk pan, and quarter panels. That is for another post so welcome again to FABO

I'll be happy to offer any technical advice. My arms aren't long enough to get my hands on your cool car though....lol

-
Back