Hello Mopar Fans!

-

RogerK

Reaction score
I have been reading FABO for awhile now, joined recently and made a few posts but wanted to formally introduce myself. My name is Roger Kizer and I was raised on Mopars. Mom drove a 1967 Barracuda fastback, Dad had a 1966 Barracuda and a 1964 Valiant 2dr Signet 200.

I've been working on my 1966 Barracuda since I bought it in 1996 for $500 and have been driving it for 2 years now. You can read more about me and my car below. http://www.earlycuda.org/members/prez.htm

Thats the same year I started my personal website for the early Barracudas. I had little money back then and it was the only way to keep in touch with the hobby. By 2000, I had so many people coming through my site I renamed it The Early Valiant and Barracuda Club with members with Valiants from 1960 to 1966 and the 1st generation Barracudas had a home.

I have gotten alot of good info from all my members on a great many topics, but I didn't want to limit myself to just the early A bodys. I have found lots of great help on FABO too and wanted to participate here as well as in my own club.

Thats it. Sorry for the long post, I do get long winded sometimes.

Hi Roger, welcome, and thanks for the early a-body site...I've really enjoyed it, and the story of your '66 Barracuda.

Welcome Roger,

I have been to your a-body site and there is a wealth of information there. I have a red 1966 Formula S Barracuda with red interior that I am in the process of restoring. The first car I ever bought was in 1968 and it was a white 1966 Formula S Barracuda with red interior.

HAARY

My car is a kissing cousin to a Barracuda, so our cars share a lot of family traits...

We're a friendly group here, and are always happy to welcome guys (and, gals) who hold Ma Mopar's vehicles in high esteem.

So, have fun here; I am certain you'll enjoy this site and we'll enjoy YOU!:cheers:

Welcome aboard!!!

-
Back