hello, my name is mike and I am an addict.

-

440+4+60

Reaction score
hello all, i'm just stopping by to say hi. I got to go to another meeting in my backyard soon!

Welcome!! Glad you found your way here. SO, what have you got? Need details and ofcourse pics when you get a chance!! Have fun and enjoy the siite!!!

Welcome Mike
Yes :cheers: Some of the best of the best is here.
enjoy.

thanks for all the replies, I'm sorry to say that I dont have a A body, all B bodies for now.Where would I post a block for a 440 A body? It was in a otherwise matching # 69 GTX that I was working on about 4 years ago and saw the vin for a 69440 A body. I would like to reunite the block to the right car if it still existes.thanks,mike.

thanks for all the replies, I'm sorry to say that I dont have a A body, all B bodies for now.Where would I post a block for a 440 A body? It was in a otherwise matching # 69 GTX that I was working on about 4 years ago and saw the vin for a 69440 A body. I would like to reunite the block to the right car if it still existes.thanks,mike.
Pics and stats on your B-bodies would be just fine, we just love good car ****!! Look at the top of the page and click "Forums" and then find "Parts for sale" and click that then simple click "new topic" and then list that 440. Good luck with the sale!!

pics, pics, welcome, pics, your'e gonna love this site! did i mention pics?

Are you looking for the A body or trying to sell an A body 383 ?
If so you would be looking for a barracuda I would think.
Do you have an engine code or is the numbers showing B code on the engine .
memike confused

Welcome aboard from a fellow addict. It's wonderful to have you and your B here! Better get a couple pics up before the guys get unruly. :-D

hello all, i'm just stopping by to say hi. I got to go to another meeting in my backyard soon!

HI, my name is Rob, and I'm not recovering ....... I'm still knee deep into it .......I'm missing my meetings right now with this meet. LOL!

Welcome aboard!!!!!

-
Back