HELLO! New guy

-

FODOIMP

Reaction score
My name is Craig. Currently building a 1965 Barracuda. Friends with a lot of So. Jersey Mopar heads. Looking forward to picking your brains for some Mopar knowledge!

Welcome Craig. Lets see some pics of that 65.

Attachments

• 4][py63452JPG.JPG
    94 KB · Views: 139
It is definitely not much to look at right now but Ill get some pics up later. Thanks for the welcomes!

Welcome to Instant Insanity AKA FABO !!! Doesn't matter what condition it's in,we all have fixes that we need to satisfy !! :blob:

Welcome aboard :cheers: from the man on the hill in Arkansas :D
I have found that this is the best of the best sites going with the best tec's and folks around :cheers:
Looking forward to your post's and restoration thread to be started Craig :glasses7:

I have gotten allot of help and great advice here :study:

Attachments

• Ramcharger 1985 is alive 050.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 96
  • DOMINOS%20093.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 143
It is definitely not much to look at right now but Ill get some pics up later. Thanks for the welcomes!
It's better when they are that way. It's a lot more interesting to follow a car's progress when it's not a show piece.

Welcome

craig,,,welcome,,65 my favorite year barracuda,,,lets see some pics,,,,and watch out for those S,JERSEY guys,,,

Attachments

• cuda with new ET wheels 024.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 101
Hey guys. here is a pic of the 65 how I got it. The car belonged to my best friends dad and sat on the side of the house for almost 20 years. Its amazing it isnt completely rotted underneath. Of course the pot metal stuff is shot but little by little I'm bringing her back to life. Right now Im mostly tinkering until I can get it into the garage and really let loose! Im setting up a folder in photobucket so you can see some of the things Ive been tinkering with.
396415_10150747206579899_661129898_12315527_2037723010_n.jpg

Welcome to FABO FODOIMP!

You will enjoy this site - There are lots of great people and information

Ma Snart

My 67 Cuda for your viewing pleasure - more pictures in my gallery

Attachments

• WOW Side View.JPG
    165.8 KB · Views: 106
Welcome to the greatest car site in the world. :cheers:

-
Back