Hello, Ont. Canada here with 71 Dart Swinger

-
Howdy from Texas! My 71 cane from Canada!

Howdy Tom, where you at in Texas ?
I just got back home from South Texas last weekend, spent 8 days there.
Stayed in Weslaco, visited Corpus Christy, South Padre, Mexico.
It was a pretty cool place to visit

Welcome to FABO from another local member.Hope to see you out at one of the Mopar Day meets at the track(Cayuga or St.Thomas).Both are great meets where you can show your car and also take a run down the track.Fun times!:D

Welcome aboard. I didn't think there were that many fellow hosers on this board eh?

Welcome. I hope that my '71 looks as nice as yours someday soon.

-J

Welcome. I hope that my '71 looks as nice as yours someday soon.

-J

Actually, its not as nice as it appears in the pic, lol
It is in need of a body and paint. I just redid the under side of the car this winter. Next winter I hope to get the body done. I'm going to remove the black top and just go all Rally Red with the black stripe.
The 340 is getting tired as well so eventually it will be getting overhauled or replaced with a stroker.

Don't you also have an fc7 70 Swinger? That 71 looks familiar from another board. Welcome to fabo!

Howdy Tom, where you at in Texas ?
I just got back home from South Texas last weekend, spent 8 days there.
Stayed in Weslaco, visited Corpus Christy, South Padre, Mexico.
It was a pretty cool place to visit

I am in Houston near Highway 290.. Corpus is awesome, and much prettier than Galveston! If you ever get to Houston.... BEER TIME!

Don't you also have an fc7 70 Swinger? That 71 looks familiar from another board. Welcome to fabo!

No FC7 here, but I did have one a 72 Swinger, Viper Blue Pearl. Sold it dirt cheap to a guy up by Toronto about 8 years ago.
Yes you prob did see my pic on the other board. Your car and name are familiar as well, Thanks

I am in Houston near Highway 290.. Corpus is awesome, and much prettier than Galveston! If you ever get to Houston.... BEER TIME!

LOL, I flew in to Houtson then headed South for the week with a rental car, then back to Houston on Mar.22. Guess I missed ya by 2 weeks brother.
I spotted a real nice Blue 69 Roadrunner on the HWY just before the airport.

Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to a great site....... Awesome ride you have there!

If you decide to go to Moparfest again this year, you are welcome to come park with us in the FABO section. When you pre-register for this year's show, check off the box for "Club Parking" and specify that you want to park with the group from FABO. We have a great time every year, and you won't meet a better bunch of guys and gals anywhere!

Here is a link to this year's Moparfest thread. Hope to see ya there!

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=266675

Welcome. Went up to WAMBO last year. A good show.
Was pleased to be chosen for "Chrysler Product of Show". Plan to go back again this year.

-
Back