Hello people

-

Retrojo

Reaction score
So me and my boy were riding down the road and saw a pretty clean Valiant 4-door cruising next us. We were driving a Hyundai sonata with pretty good options, like sport rims, leather, spoiler, sun roof, etc. but even next to the classic car, I felt somehow less cool than the young chap behind the wheel of the A-body beauty, complete with original paint and even some minor body damage. The Valiant oozed coolness and appeared to be an original granny car; the driver probably just recently picked it clean from an estate sale ... at least that's what it looked like to me.

So, from that moment, I have been thinking about how I have always thought these little square-bodied gems have always caught my attention and that for some reason I have always wanted to own one of these classic cruisers.

So, that really is why I joined here.

I may just become one of you in the near future ... or maybe I already am?

Joe

Welcome Joe, glad you joined and hope you find an a-body to love or maybe one will find you.

Welcome from Canada. That is a funny story.....but that is how it happens! Your already addicted.

Welcome from SoCal. You're going to have fun here! Happy shopping.

Welcome Jo- you've come to the right place for help with your "Problem." We will help enable you anyway we can.

Feel free to ask questions, there is a lot of knowledge up in here!

Welcome, admitting you have a problem is the first step the recovery.

Welcome to FABO!

You will enjoy this site. Great people and information!

Ma Snart

Attachments

• B3 Burnout Front View Low Mopar Muscle.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 105
Hoping to find that one owner plain Jane that's been garaged or covered and cared for like a Cuban car.

Looking for a good driver that is not modified. I am an original type of guy, keep it stock to rock.

IDK, I just made that up (I Love You Man style).

Somebody that want to sell their ride for a good price to someone who apprieciates the car, the condition, and the originalness.

Any advice on how to hunt such an animal?

Welcome aboard Joe, wishing you well on your search and looking forward to your
I FOUND ONE thread soon, memike from Arkansas

-
Back