Hello this is Team Dart, of Bullrun 2009!

-
Sorry, that was right after we bolted the exhaust up and before we welded the tips on, it's a dual 3" set up, a little hard to fit under the car lol.

There's not much to the suspension, just all new bushings, etc. B Body sway bars, 4 wheel disc brakes, the usual. They only gave us a 2 day notice we were on the show, so we did everything we could to take it from a drag/street set up to a road rally set up

yea two days isn't very long. i see a manual steering box in your pic. that should be fun in the turns..lol.. some of those cars are reallyset up on that show. hope the dart and make a good showing.

I am thinking less is more in this kind of race Joe.

Will you run the manual steering box TeamDart?

Yes, will be running the manual steering box, I had the power in there but much more prefer the manual for turns, it has alot more feedback in it. Hopefully will be upgrading to a Magnum Force front suspension set up soon

Hey Team Dart. Wish you the best of luck on the show. I've never seen it but it is a favorite of both of my sons. My favorite car was my 68 Dart GTS 340 4 speed. I've also had a 67 Dart /6, a 70 Dart /6, a 74 Dart Sport Convertriple with a 318 and automatic, and now own a 75 Scamp with a /6. Can you tell I'm a huge A body fan? Unfortunately I will be selling my Scamp. I'm liquidating a lot of stuff right now so I can buy the house I've been living in for the last 12 years or so. Once that deal is done I'll be looking for another A body to buy. In the meantime I'll be cheering you on from the sidelines. By the way. That is a great looking Dart you have.
Frank H.

Awesome. Wish I had TV sometimes for shows like this. I'll have to see if some FABO member might tivo it for me. Hint hint JohnnyDart.

Great looking a body. do us proud.

I think you guys would really like this one, I only wish I had better pictures of it! All I have is this lame little clip. This is the first car we tried to enter into Bullrun, but for some reason they liked the Dart better :-D

It's a '65 Valiant, Pro Street, 19" wide rear tires, crush velvet interior... all the pretty red and polish, and go fast goodies

Welcome to FABO!! One of my favorite show's! Glad to see a Mopar in it again! GOOD LUCK!! And could you post some picture's of the flag girls once in a while?? Kick some import ***! I'm backin' ya all the way!

I thought mr angry was going to be in it again this time with another mopar ( think a roadrunner or something) !

Mike (Mr. Angry) built a '69 Daytona Charger replica called "Angrier."

Good luck on Bullrun8)

Yes, will be running the manual steering box, I had the power in there but much more prefer the manual for turns, it has alot more feedback in it. Hopefully will be upgrading to a Magnum Force front suspension set up soon

do yourself a favor and keep that magnumforce junk as far away from yo car as possible. if you want R&P steering go with the RMS set up. its far better set up.

I think you guys would really like this one, I only wish I had better pictures of it! All I have is this lame little clip. This is the first car we tried to enter into Bullrun, but for some reason they liked the Dart better :-D

It's a '65 Valiant, Pro Street, 19" wide rear tires, crush velvet interior... all the pretty red and polish, and go fast goodies

love the valiant. i had a 64 wih a 440 stuffed in it.

love the valiant. i had a 64 wih a 440 stuffed in it.

That valiant is in the process of Getting a 513c.i. Indy motor in it.... total weight of the car should be 2500lbs..... it's gonna be fun 8)

Hey Tony this is Steve your cousin, all of us are excited and can't wait to see the show back here on the east coast! my Dad couldn't stop talking about it for a while.... check out what I'm working on over the winter.. http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=49237

Hey Steve! Wow that's crazy, jump on this forum and see some family kicking around 8) What's it been bro 9 or 10 years since we talked? That's sweet you're starting a Duster project, and looks like you're getting some stuff done! My poor ol' Satellite's been getting courageous words from me telling her how I'm gonna fix 'er up, but alas it hasn't happened yet. But anyway that's awesome. Shoot me a PM with your phone number and we'll chat it up

Tony

I'm a big fan of the show — I'll be rootin' for ya! Can you give us any more specs on the car?

thats great love to see that dart woop some a,, on the show have fun be carefull wish my 70 was doing that thankz for shown the way its done good luck:happy10:

never heard of the show til this week,,,seen the advertisement,,seen the tail end of your DART,,, onlly MOPAR?? gold berg not bringing any of his?? ohi forgot he cant shift,,,

good luck,,,

-
Back