Hello to all!

-

bobs340dartsport

Reaction score
Hello to all of you on this fine forum.

I have been lurking for a few weeks, before i registered and have finally posted. I have owned a 67 barracuda convertible since 1984 and a 1973 dart sport (real H code 340 car) since 1996. Had a few Mopars (and some chevys?) before I got the Cuda.

The barracuda was restored into driver condition with a 340/727 powertrain back in the eighties and driven for a few years. Then I got married, had kids and watched my cuda fall into disrepair as it sat in the garage. Bought the Dart to put the 340 engine into a real H code car a while ago. I was almost halfway done when I lost interest (or maybe it was the third kid??). Any way a few years ago I decided to finish the dart into a Race car and then make the Barracuda a driver. I have managed to complete the dart into a decent bracket car :12.95 @105 mph using the 340 engine out of the cuda.

Now I need to repower the cuda, repaint it an replace the interior, top , etc and make it road worthy. At the same time I need to keep up on the dart which I race every friday night at the local dragstrip.

I really enjoy the forum, seemd to have many members who are know a lot about A body Mopars.

Bob Patterson

Welcome Bob!
Hope you enjoy this great site, So jump on in.

-
Back