hello

-

David Flowers

Reaction score
Been a long time sine I was able to play with my 72 duster that i have owned for 22 years. I am sure everyone knows that when times get tough the car is usually first to go but I managed to dodge the bullet bu selling the engine and keeping the car. I havent had the money to put back into it to get it going again but just last week my boss gave me a 440/727 so im pretty siked to get a move on. The car was origonally a 318/904 but i put in a 360/833 combo a short time after purchasing it. Im looking for someone local that has a bb a body so i can get an idea of headers and thier fit. I DO NOT WANT FENDERWELLS!!!! I am also in need of a 8.75 489 case that is bare, i have a set of 355's and a strange spool and moser axles so im good there. will probably swith to a s/g later on but just wanting to get back up and running. Any help would be appreciated.

Welcome to this great site, Good to have you aboard with us.

Welcome to FABO from SoCal. You're going to have fun here.

Welcome aboard David! It's great to have you here. I don't often meet people who've had their cars longer than me. :-D Make yourself at home.

SuperDart340 lives in Newark ... not sure where you are but since it's Delaware it's probably not too far. He might be able to steer you on the header mock up.

-
Back