Hello

-

dukeboy440

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Hi, as you probably figured already, I'm new to the site. Some of you might reconize the username from the dodgecharger site, where i'v been for a couple of years. i just bought my first A body. Its a 1973 Plymouth duster. its got a slant 6 backed by the 904 trans. It got power brakes, ac and a few other options. It runs and drive great. I paid a grand for it from a guy at work who also threw in a second slant 6, an extra 727 trany and a 413 max wedge moter. If anyone is interested in the 413, let me know. It needs a little body work. Its sat under a car port for the past 6 years and was repaint once in the early 90s. Plans are to drop a 340/727 combo and to create a Duster 340 clone. Thanks guys

P.S. How do I put pics in my photo gararge.

You could give the 413 eng away and be in the duster way cheap. :thumbup:
Great find and glad to welcome you to this site.
Let's take a look ate that duster :wav:

Good plan you got there and welcome to the site. My questions to you is where are you located, what car did the 413 come from, and how much for it. I have a 63 Chrysler that the 413 would look pretty good in.

Welcome! Sounds like you have one of them rare high optioned slant six cars. Whatever you do , don't junk the slant six, there are folk (including myself) that love them. What year Chargers do you have? Just sold my 71. Love to see some pics.

Russ

Welcome. Glad to have another 73 Duster on board. Let us see some pics and keep us updated on the progress.

welcome ...... new to the site too.

To put pictures in the garage , in the photo garage, you will see (delete and edit) go to the edit and click the browse. Then pick the file were you have your picture stored. Then just upload , make sure it is sized right. Pretty easy after you've done it a few times...Good Luck

:wav:

Hey welcome dukeboy. this is the gtreatest A body site around.
Hey I'd stuff that 413 in your Duster, you have the engine & trans, it'l all bolt in. And be nice an quick!

-
Back