Hello!

-

Valiant '65

Reaction score
I've already made a post at the "show me your early a" -topic a few months ago, but just now realized, that there is also this forum...:eek:ops: I don't write here very often (as you can see...), but i read this forum little bit more often (believe it or not).

Anyway. My name is Mika, and I'm from Finland. I own '65 Valiant that is built into that look at early 80's: http://kuvablogi.com/nayta/3157669/ and appearance will stay to same.

And my english isn't probably the best, but i hope you understand at least most of it.:D

See ya at the forum!

Mika

Yes! Your english is great :cheers: and welcome to this great site Mika
It is so cool to have members from around the world here to learn from :coffee2:
Looking forward to your posts :glasses7:
Mike from Arkansas :-D

Welcome, my wife is a Pietila from the western Upper Pennisula of Michigan. Most everybody is of Finnish decent around there. Her family is 100% Finnish decent on both sides and she descided to marry a crazy canuck Canadian Mopar nut.

You are going to really enjoy the culture on this site.

Welcome, my wife is a Pietila from the western Upper Pennisula of Michigan. Most everybody is of Finnish decent around there. Her family is 100% Finnish decent on both sides and she descided to marry a crazy canuck Canadian Mopar nut.

You are going to really enjoy the culture on this site.

Thanks, and gongratulations on a good wife.:thumrigh:

And yes, there's a good stuff in this site. I'll be watching...;-)

Welcome to FABO. What drivetrain are you running in the Valiant?

There is (probably) original 170cid+"3-on the floor" (converted from steering column), and 7 1/4" rearend. I have a turbo for that engine and 8 3/4 rearend with lock from my ex-plymouth fury '71. It's going to be narroved for Valiant.

About the turbo project; i still have parts to search for (intercooler and electric fuel pump etc.), and this is so called "zerobudget project". Meaning that, the engine will not be opened or anything. This turbo produces 0,7bar compression and wastegate opens at 0,5bar. So it really isn't "HI-PO", but it doesn't need to be. And there's no rush in this project.

And because i don't have my own garage and knowing for turbos, i don't built that engine myself. So don't ask me much about that.:D

Dartnut: Thanks!

Mika

Welcome to FABO Mika!

You will enjoy this site - There are lots of great people and information

Like to see some pictures of your car - We love pictures!

Enjoy the site!

Ma Snart

My 67 Cuda for your viewing pleasure - more pictures in my gallery

Attachments

• WOW Rear View.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 92
Welcome to FABO Mika!

You will enjoy this site - There are lots of great people and information

Like to see some pictures of your car - We love pictures!

Enjoy the site!

Ma Snart

My 67 Cuda for your viewing pleasure - more pictures in my gallery

Thanks!

My Valiant gallery is in there: http://kuvablogi.com/blog/18113/14/ Texts is in finnish, sorry... Still, hope you enjoy.:wink:

Edit: btw, nice barracuda!

Welcome to the greatest car site in the world. :cheers:

Thanks guys.:glasses7:

I think that at least half of the Valiants in Finland are red. And the rest of them are black or white.:D

-
Back