hello!!!!

-

MoparGottin

MoparGottin
Reaction score
Hey umm to introduce myself, my name is Christine, Im 21, I live in San Diego, I absolutely love mopars, I recently bought a 71 Duster (Sadie) shes ok now but she still needs some work n loving... Im a gas turbine mechanic but I work mostly with fuel at this moment. I love tattoos and to show my love for mopars, I have the mopar "M" tattooed on my upper back complete with pin stripes, i have 2wrenches, 2 pistons and the word "forever" on my lower back and i recently got the pentastar on my left wrist. umm thats the basics i guess, I hope to meet a lot of cool people.
:supz:

Hey Christine, welcome to a great site. I just joined about 3 months ago and have met a lot of cool mopar people. My name is Gary and I live in Wisconsin. Again, welcome

Welcome Christine!!
Hope you jump in and have a great time.
We have some of the best of the best tec's here and some good folks too.
Sadie the 71 duster!! when can we meet her.
Well you just met the coolest person here!! yep memike. Not!!:toothy4:
I have learned allot here and I am waiting on a 63 that has been hid out here in Arkansas. Hope you enjoy.

Hi Christine. Nice to see a young lady with a passion for mopars. I,ve got 10 im a little bit of a fanatic. So when does Sadie get the jet engine transplant lol. Hope you enjoy yourself here and i,d like to invite you to the chat room . Drop by sometime. a lot of regulars in the evening. Dont be a stranger.:hippy2::hippy2:

Hey Christine from the west coast, welcome to the site and feel free to participate. I also started my career as a Aircraft Gas turbine mechanic, up here we call them AMT, to dam many years ago so you're a girl after my own heart. :hello2:I've always loved the sound of a turbine spooling up to full song, sends a shiver up my spine everytime. Oh yea, Mike is probably one of the coolest guys at this site. Did ya like that Mike, did it feel good.LOL:evil2:

Terry:burnout:

Welcome aboard MoparGottin, you sound like one seriously dedicated Mopar-ian (what?), looking forward in seeing your 71 Duster, Sadie!

Hey Christine from the west coast, welcome to the site and feel free to participate. I also started my career as a Aircraft Gas turbine mechanic, up here we call them AMT, to dam many years ago so you're a girl after my own heart. :hello2:I've always loved the sound of a turbine spooling up to full song, sends a shiver up my spine everytime. Oh yea, Mike is probably one of the coolest guys at this site. Did ya like that Mike, did it feel good.LOL:evil2:

Terry:burnout:
OOh Yea Terry!! OOh yea.:lol:

Hi Chtistine:colors:

Hi :wave: and welcome to the site Christine! As stated above, the most excellent people in North America are right here at your finger tips... Sure hope you injoy!
PS. Was down that way with the Canadian Ships. :salute:

pic4.JPG

pic1.JPG

Motor 3.JPG

Hi Christine I live in Dieppe new Brunswick, a little far from you , but we still have mopars in comon. Welcome aboard, ask away, chat, and have fun here. Don't forget "WE LIKE PICS".

Welcome aboard:wav: This is a nice website. If you can send pictures of sadie.......would be nice........Have fun.:happy4:

welcome! glad to see more girls into cars, especially mopars. you'll see a bunch of duster owners on here.

hey well thanx alot guys, i posted a thread under the projects you can see my Sadie there, umm ill try to get that pic of my pentastar here 4 u george.. and for mike, ive met some awsome mikes before, we'll see if u fall in the same category. once again thanx and im sure ill love it here:iconbigg:

-
Back