Hello

-

bill340S

Reaction score
I'm the third owner of a highly optioned 69 Bcuda Formula S 340 auto Fastback that I bought in 1994. This is a numbers match car with all the original body panels and glass. I have all the original sales documentation, window price label and Broadcast sheet. The two son's of the original buyer sent me pictures of the car from when it was still in their family. Priceless history! I've used these Forums in the past. I owned a Charger RT that I purchased new from Guss Shaffer's Dodge in San Mateo, California Oct. 69. I live in Napa, Ca. drive Mopars and belong to The Wine Country Mopars Club, located in Santa Rosa. That being said, I know you have a wealth of information on this Forum and I will be looking forward to tapping into it and sharing my knowledge when I can. I want my Cuda back on the road after a long rest in my garage. Project starts now. :cheers:

welcome, we gotta always see some pics!! any deals on wine????!! LOL

Your a funny guy...let me check to see how much wine I still have after the big Earthquake. House is OK though. Stuff fell off the shelves in the garage but the Bcuda was in the middle of the gargage so nothing hit it. :prayer:

Thanks to you all for a warm welcome. O:) I will post some pics soon.

Boy, some of you have a long list of rides. Here's my current stable, from the oldest to latest...
'69 Barracuda Formula S fastback
'99 Mustang coupe
'01 Dakota Quad Cab
'07 Saturn Sky Redline (310hp w/GM turbo upgrade and intercooler upgrade)
'12 Dodge Durango (love it)

Bill

-
Back