Hello

-

CPMopar

Reaction score
Hey All,

I am Chris and its great to finally be on the forum. I want to thank you guys for all of your awesome answers to questions on this site. As a younger Moper enthusiast, it was hard to start off but after I found this site I was able to get ideas and fix the many problems that came up.

I currently have a 71 318 Plymouth Duster that I have been working on for 4 years now and I love it. I grew up helping my dad fix his trucks and machinery and now I have a wonderful machine of my own.

So far I have done the following to my Duster and I can't wait to start a build thread when school lightens up.

• Mopar Valve Covers
  • Comp Cams Xtreme Energy Cam
  • Lifters and Valve Springs
  • 360 Heads
  • Mopar Performance Leaf Springs
  • 8 3/4 Rear end with 741 case 355 gears, limited slip

Most I have done by myself except for the rear end (I took this forums advice and paid to have a pro do it) :cheers:

I look forward to getting new headers and exhaust soon so i can get it on the road and enjoy it. Again thank you for all of your posts and I can't wait to learn more!

MOPAR Rules!

-Chris

Attachments

• IMAG0001.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 81
Welcome! Great car! Looks like you did well, nice to have you on board

welcome!! looks likes a cool car.

you can learn everything ya ever wanted to know here and a lots ya shouldn't know!???

Sure do but the stance has changed sense I put new Comp leaf springs on. I will put some new pictures up when I move the car to Ohio.

-
Back