Hello

-

tuttibuon

Reaction score
Just joind FABO. I live in LA, CA. Have owned a 64 barracuda since 2019. 3rd owner. Original all the way around except I added front wheel disk brakes so needed new 15" wheels and new tires all around. Want to get it repainted, but have been waiting for replacement center and laft and right rear window trim; have left and right hinge trim with rubber pad and white foam gaskets. Been on back order with Classic Industries for two years. Any idea where I can get those new?
\
Thanks, Joe Pannone

first_day_of_cuda_in_driveway__1-28-2019[1].jpg

20210418_134507[1].jpg

Welcome.

Not sure if I recognize the car being at a past Spring/Fall Fling mopar show in Van Nuys. But if not, would love to see it out and shared.

Our local Mopar club the meets in Granada Hills puts on the show.

Maybe I will show up next Fall, if it has been repainted. Thanks for the invite. How do I join CPW?

Maybe I will show up next Fall, if it has been repainted. Thanks for the invite. How do I join CPW?

email me at [email protected] for details

We meet monthly 2nd Sunday of the month in Granada Hills right off 118fwy and Balboa exit. Come to a meeting. 7pm at Bethlehem Lutheran Church where we rent a room.

If you are looking for parts and resources come to Spring Fling on Saturday April 20 just to shop the huge swap meet. 175+ mopar swap meet spaces. Largest in western U.S.

Beautiful car! Would love to see pictures of the car with 15" wheels. I am also watching availability of that rear window molding. Hopefully soon. Welcome!

-
Back