Hello

-

rarefish

Reaction score
Hello all, my name is Joe and I've been a die hard A-Body guy for about 35 years. My first Mopar was a 65 Dart GT, 273, 4spd. That was back in 1972. Since then I've had 3 69 Swingers, 3 67 and 68 Cuda fast backs, and my current baby, a 68 Formula S, 383, 4spd, convertable. It's a #'s matching car that I got it from the original owner, back in 1999. Right now it's in about a thousand peices, waiting to go the body shop. About 2 years ago I bought another Mopar drop top because I was having convertable withdrawl. I bought it from the estate of the original owner, it's a 66 Fury III convert, 318 (wide block), auto, with 56k original miles. I almost forgot to mention my 2 Duster's, one was a '70 and the other was a '74, both with /6's, and that's what brings me here today. I've been kicking around the idea of building a /6 powered front engine dragster, and some of my buddies said this is the place to go for /6 info. So, as I learn to navagate aroud the site, I'd appreciate any info you guy's have. Thanks, Joe.

Welcome Joe. We have some great tec's and folks here and glad to have you on board

Welcome aboard Joe! Glad you found us, enjoy the site!!

Welcome to the best dang Mopar site on the net Joe! You'll find your way around and feel at home in no time.

Wow, a BB Formula S Convert. That is a very, very rare Fish.

You wouldn´t have any before pic of the Fish?
I would love to have a BB Convert but they are far to expensive for me.
Sorry, got a little excited. Welcome to FABO

Wow, a BB Formula S Convert. That is a very, very rare Fish.

You wouldn´t have any before pic of the Fish?
I would love to have a BB Convert but they are far to expensive for me.
Sorry, got a little excited. Welcome to FABO

As soon as I get enough post and figure out how to, I'll start posting pics. I've got a couple as it was when I bought it, and several hundred as I took it apart. The engine and trans are done, I'm hung up on funding the body work. I found the shop I want to do the work, all but welds and lead work. I might have to sell my 66 Fury convert to fund the Cuda. I also have pics of most of my cars from the first little 65 Dart GT to my only B-body car, a 67 R/T 440 auto, Joe.

-
Back