Help, Color choice.

-

AdamR

Big Member
Reaction score
I think I need to wait on the motor work and do the body first. My rocker panels are almost gone and Im getting a few soft spots on the frame.

I never really liked red so I need to choose another color.

Heres a few I could do on my computer what do you think ?

Here it is now.

IM000529.thumb.jpg

These are the only color I could do on my computer.

bright_blue.thumb.jpg

IM0005291.thumb.jpg

i think it looks good in red, in blue it looks like BARRACUDA340S (sorry, not good with names)

Paint the car black and put the stripes dark green metallic...
It would look really great...
Just one choice more...

Black..Man that car would look Lean n Mean..

-k

I like black but thats a ton of body work. I think my favorites are the lighter blue and the second green.

sassygrass2.jpg

IM0005291.jpg

The WarFish is pretty cool.

SSAA12.sized.jpg

Heres the origanal color of the car.
andyfish.jpg

I leaning to a blue though.
IM000982.jpg

what about white with black stripes and black hood scoop ?

Yes 67 there were 2 Turqouise colors. I've never seen a good photo of it though.

Mopar471. I never though of white before.

I need photoshop.

man22.jpg

Gold looks kinda nice on these cars too....especially with the stripes :yawinkle:

Adam; In 1978 I had a 67 Fastback Formula S that was B-5 Blue and no stripes and I thought it looked great but Im kinda spoiled with the FE5 Red that my 70 Duster is.

heres a pic of my old barracuda ,was a real nice colour ,tis actually a chevy colour

our old fish.jpg

Fastback383 The Sox and Martin thing is cool but someone already did it.

Whitey - The Dark blue 69 I posted is B7 blue. Bretts car is actually Quasar Blue but I think they played with the color a little.

John - I've though about gold with blck on along the rockers like The Hemi under glass.

Jack - The purple color is kinda cool,

I still need someone with photoshop !!!!!

What, no Orange?

I always liked the color that my old Daytona was... "Electric Metallic Blue". I don't remember if it was a Dodge color or a Mitsubishi color, the car was special ordered for the dealer's daughter, it had a bunch of odd-ball options.

But that color might look good on there.

daytona.jpg

realy realy super white like my duster looks good and is not the same as every other almost white car!

-
Back