Help computer illiterate.

-
On the bottom right of the post or posts you are responding too, there are 3 buttons. One says "quote" and another says "quote+". Click on the quote+ button for every quote you want to include in your reply with the exception of the last post you want to include. Just click on quote and all quotes will be included.

Hit the "quote +" button for every one you want to reply to.

Then hit the "post reply" button and all posts will show up. You can type your replies in between the different posts. Hope this helps :cheers:

How do you quote multiple posts when you want to reply to more than one post.I gotta try this,I'm a poster child for the computer illiterate :cheers:

On the bottom right of the post or posts you are responding too, there are 3 buttons. One says "quote" and another says "quote+". Click on the quote+ button for every quote you want to include in your reply with the exception of the last post you want to include. Just click on quote and all quotes will be included.
ok like so?
hmmmmm seems to be working
Then hit the "post reply" button and all posts will show up. You can type your replies in between the different posts. Hope this helps :cheers:
Ok ready to try this now....hope the blue screen of death doesn't appear(see thread intitled how do you post pic's)

Holy CROW!!!! It worked !!!!!I was waiting for the blue screen of death to appear but it worked WHooo HOOOO!!!!

:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers: - Something so simple
:wav: Woo, Hoo:wav:

Holy CROW!!!! It worked !!!!!I was waiting for the blue screen of death to appear but it worked WHooo HOOOO!!!!
Is it going to work for me? I never did know how to do this.

Thanks guys. :-D

-
Back