Help got scammed!

-
so not one person who got screwed by this con man has actually went and tried to track him down in person? no one had some buddies from the area go find him and squeeze him for a refund? No wonder why he keeps ripping people off, no one has faced him and demanded their money back. he isn't scared.

Yep. If he ripped you off, and you don't follow through to get your money back and prosecute this guy, then you are letting it happen by supporting him. He will keep ripping off people as long as he can keep getting away with it.....

Buyer beware....

I just can not fathom how not one person has went after this leech yet. or hired someone in the area (investigator or someone) to go find this guy, and make sure he is who he is suppose to be. As long as he is still running free, he will continue to rip others off. He will change names, change address, change available parts, etc. Getting scary out there.

I hope you're able to bring some justice or some "justice" to this ***-hat.

I hope you're able to bring some justice or some "justice" to this ***-hat.

I know where he lives, I know what he drives, I know where his girlfriend works..

I've thought about this over and over.. If I go all the way out there.. He doesn't have any money... What is roughing him up going to get me? Nothing.. Could land me in jail.. And would cost me more money in expenses..

I need to get creative... I called the news and they didn't sound interested..

I'm just as pissed at the state, the cops, the DIstrict attorney, all the useless assholes as I am this a hole..

There's another "ripped off" thread where a member Jim Harvard who is an attorney has posted how to proceed in a situation like this. It sounds like good advice and worth following up on. Do a search and you can seek his advice....

If not, I have a bridge for sale, PM me....

Maybe the IRS would like to hear about him.

Since he's ripping people off it's reasonable to say he's not filing taxes on the extra income. There's definitely proof all over the internet he's been selling stuff.

One thing we must remember if we think we can get gov't entities to battle these fights for us, I think we are kidding ourselves. They don't want to spend that money on our issues.

I know where he lives, I know what he drives, I know where his girlfriend works..

I've thought about this over and over.. If I go all the way out there.. He doesn't have any money... What is roughing him up going to get me? Nothing.. Could land me in jail.. And would cost me more money in expenses..

I need to get creative... I called the news and they didn't sound interested..

I'm just as pissed at the state, the cops, the DIstrict attorney, all the useless assholes as I am this a hole..

The first and most obvious reaction is to go beat the hell out of him.
But cool your jets...at best it will give you a short-lived feeling of satisfaction. If he's bigger than you it might land you in the hospital. Or morgue, depending.
Hire a shark attorney to file a lawsuit, issue a summons (which he will ignore, living far, far away) and get a judgment issued. Then have the shark go after his earnings...wage garnishment. These guys do it all the time. Sure; it will cost you, but less money than a plane ticket and hospital stay...or bail money.
If you could find other FABO members that have been ripped off by this ***-clown, you could file a class-action lawsuit and really rip him a new one.
Bottom line is, if you do nothing, he is free to rob somebody else. And he will. It's up to you, man. I say go get him!

-
Back