Help I.D. this shifter...

-

frederick_76

Reaction score
I belive it is a non console bucket seat Inland shifter, but would like some input...

Thanks...

I do not the difference between the Inland and Hurst, but I like the option between column shifted Auto and manually floor shifted. Could get a tad confusing!

It's for sure an inland and by the pics I'm gonna say it's a console shifter just by the offset

I do not the difference between the Inland and Hurst, but I like the option between column shifted Auto and manually floor shifted. Could get a tad confusing!

Ha ha, yeah, that pic was about a year ago! It's all good now.

If this is for a console, can it be used with non console bench seat?? Got a guy looking for bench seat shifter. Just want to make sure what I got....

that's a B-body inland. An A-body unit would have more of an angle away from the dash and a bit lower away from the steering wheel in 2nd.

that's a B-body inland. An A-body unit would have more of an angle away from the dash and a bit lower away from the steering wheel in 2nd.

Could be, I have one from non console 66 and 67 Barracudas, and that is different from those. Not sure about Bench seat, but the shifter does not matter console or not. Just the goofy bend to go up through the console.

-
Back