Help i need part of inner fender 70 duster

-

moparisbest

Reaction score
The part i have outlined is what i need. Really bad ! And fast i dont ask for help on here much. lol . But really need this part so i can finish this part of the build. I tryed to weld in patches but the metal is so rotted from the battery acid that it not going to happan. So if anyone has this email me on here i will get a alert thanks in advance View attachment new 435.jpg

If the previous post doesn't help you let me know. I may have the piece you need but I'll have to look at the car again. I cut the top edge off the inner fender for someone but can't remember how far down I cut it.
Dallas

If the previous post doesn't help you let me know. I may have the piece you need but I'll have to look at the car again. I cut the top edge off the inner fender for someone but can't remember how far down I cut it.
Dallas
hey pettys link was no good i dont know what the deal is but take a look see for me please maybe a pic thanks

The link was to my ad for some parts that got nuked.

I have one that I'll cut anywhere you want for $50 + shipping.

The link was to my ad for some parts that got nuked.

I have one that I'll cut anywhere you want for $50 + shipping.
Sold ! I would like to get driver inner fender from the core suport to the shock tower were the battery is located mine is rusted bad and battery acid did a number on the metal send me email with more details so i can give you my adress and all thanks

-
Back