Help ID car!

-

gdrill

I AM
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Found a car while working in a new neighbourhood. Trying to figure it out but no idea so far. Anyone here know what this is? I know tough pic! I am going to talk to the owner Monday. Damn pic went sideways.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 233
Lol. Worst picture ever.
I'm generally good at this game. I see chairs, insulation bales and draped plastic sheeting thru a broken window.
Good place for a car to hide.

Ya I know. The hood is flatfish with the headlight brows in it not the fenders. There is a bullet signal light on the outside of the fender. If you can turn the pic it will be more distinguishable. I hope to actually get to see it Monday. The old fellow is sick and hasn't been out of his house for years. I thought it was late 40's early 50's just by the plain style bumper. But the hood doesn't curl over it runs out flat. The car is to the left of the chairs when the pic is upright.

Is that insulation? I used to use it as a trampoline as a kid when dad was renovating. ..
Frig George I think Google street view would give a better pic..lol
Good luck on Monday. ...I know I couldn't wait till then! Keep us posted

from your description of the headlight brows in the hood not the fenders makes me think NASH .....only company that had a M.O. of doing that. unless you get into old European.

Attachments

• 1956nashramblercustomhardtop2.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 208
???????????

Attachments

• vintage-amphicar-in-water.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 203
Like this. Sorry that was the only pic I could get off the garage I was building over the fence! Didn't want to actually trespass!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 207
Thanx for the help and humor! I spent three hours on Google to find it. Hopefully I'll be in the garage on Monday.

Here is a slightly better pic now that I'm back at my computer.

Attachments

• IMG_2921.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 181
That's not a car, it's a Holcomb & Hoke Electramuse Concert Grand Jukebox

Thanx guys. After researching a little further, the model built for export with left hand drive was called a TR250. It was carburated vs fuel injection. This is more likely to be the 250. I hope to get a look at it and see if the old fellow will let it go.

-
Back