Help Identifying Old Game Call

-

"Dart67"

Reaction score
That's a replica of what the cave men use to use to call in dodo birds.. Course theirs were made of stone, bone and the dried skin of their ancestors... They haven't been used in centuries due to the dodo bird being extinct.

You're in Arkansas. Something is bound to show up.

That's what scares me. As far out in the boon docks that we live.

I see your in good Ole Illinois.

I was born and raised and lived in the rural Bloomington Normal are for the better part of 60 years.

Herb

[quote="Dart67";1971132378]That's what scares me. As far out in the boon docks that we live.

I see your in good Ole Illinois.

I was born and raised and lived in the rural Bloomington Normal are for the better part of 60 years.

Herb[/quote]

I have a brother in law in Bloomington Normal...

It's a fat chick call... Sueeeeyyyy.... Sueeeeyyyy....

[quote="Dart67";1971132400]Does he have a MOPAR ?

If so, I probably know him.

Herb[/quote]

Yes, he bought and finished my brother's white 70 AAR Cuda. He just retired from Diamond Star...

Jerry...

I appreciate all of the humorous comments and ideas.

But, What I would really like to find out is the Manufacturer and about what year it was made.

The call seems to have some age to it.

Herb

Yes, he bought and finished my brother's white 70 AAR Cuda. He just retired from Diamond Star...

Jerry...

The name does not ring a bell.

A whole lot of folks "got" retired from Mitsubishi (Diamond Star) in Normal recently, As they have shut the plant down for good and moved the production I believe back to Japan.

Send me a PM with his last name it may ring the right bell.

I moved from the area about nine years ago so he may have gotten the car after that.

Herb

-
Back