Help! Looking for Mark

-

JeffTheMarine

Reaction score
There was a guy at Spring Fling named Mark. He had a whole lot of parts in the swap meet. He also had the seat I am looking for for my truck. I was supposed to come back and talk to him but ended up having to leave because my kids were sick back at home. Who knows him???!!! Anyone have a number??!!! I have been searching for one of these seats for over a year. Please help!! I know someone has to know him or have a number.

Thanks
Jeff

There was a guy at Spring Fling named Mark. He had a whole lot of parts in the swap meet. He also had the seat I am looking for for my truck. I was supposed to come back and talk to him but ended up having to leave because my kids were sick back at home. Who knows him???!!! Anyone have a number??!!! I have been searching for one of these seats for over a year. Please help!! I know someone has to know him or have a number.

Thanks
Jeff

Was he from Arizona (open trailer, parts grouped in bunches), LA area (grey tarp w/brother, wife, daughter) Off the top of my head, those are the Mark's I can think of.

Do you remember any of the other parts he was selling? What did he look like?

This was Mark from LA area's spot: http://ll.speedhunters.com/u/f/eaga.../Images/Mike Garrett/10April/Mopar/mopar5.jpg

He had two different sections of parts. One section was on a bug open trailer. He was about mid 40's shaved head. Kinda tan white guy. Pretty skinny. I didn't look at much of what he had. I was like a moth to the flame with the seat though. He had a whole bunch of them on and off of hus trailer. Open flat car trailer style.

Jeff

He had two different sections of parts. One section was on a bug open trailer. He was about mid 40's shaved head. Kinda tan white guy. Pretty skinny. I didn't look at much of what he had. I was like a moth to the flame with the seat though. He had a whole bunch of them on and off of hus trailer. Open flat car trailer style.

Jeff

that's Mark from Grand Junction, CO. Was he a bit on the high strung side?

Let me see if I can get his number.

Shoot me a PM with your number and I'll forward it to him.

-
Back