HELP ME FIND THIS CAR PLEASE (old owner RKJJEEP)

-

leilarose203

Reaction score
Hey guys, been tracking this car for a while and wanted to know where it ended up, does anyone recognize it or know a way I could find the current owner?
The VIN is V855184510

I am attaching an image below

56761.jpg

The last known location is Pickney Michigan. Thank you so much for your help @dano
The last owner I know of was under the username Rkjjeep on FABO and he also sold it to another user on here as well. I can't figure out who he sold it to though!!

@jeff alder yes that is the exact car that @rkjjeep bought in the summer of 2019 but he also sold it in the fall of 2019 on this website so I am trying to track down who bought it from him. Thank you for your help, hopefully someone recognizes the car

@TT5.9mag thank you so so much. Do you think you can help me figure out who bought it?
No I don’t unfortunately. I just searched the easy stuff here on the forum and hopefully it will generate a little more interest. I also tagged the seller so he will be notified if he is still around. Just noticed he was last here in November 23. Almost a year ago.

honestly its just been a hyper-fixation of mine since I was 18 (I am 23 now) :lol: it was the first car I saw that I fell in love with but I didn't have the money at the time to bid on it in 2019 so its just kinda sentimental to me-- hoping its not in as terrible of a shape now that a few people have owned it, praying that theres been some repairs made haha

honestly its just been a hyper-fixation of mine since I was 18 (I am 23 now) :lol: it was the first car I saw that I fell in love with but I didn't have the money at the time to bid on it in 2019 so its just kinda sentimental to me-- hoping its not in as terrible of a shape now that a few people have owned it, praying that theres been some repairs made haha
That’s really cool. I hope you find it. But if you can’t, don’t let that deter you from having a different car. And definitely don’t let sentimental value dictate what you’re willing to pay for a car. Most of us here have made that mistake a time or 10.

-
Back